Showbiz Made Desperate

Monday, February 11, 2008

KATE HUMBLE – Confidence Trickster!

Imagine my surprise when I got this anonymous tip-off about the social life of permy-headed badger-botherer Kate Humble. Some PR loon thought spamming me a load of nonsense about an F-lister’s boozing habits might qualify for our “spotted” section. Guess what? There is no “spotted” section at my place of employment! Yes this is the cold, calculated and murky world I work in readers. Alas! This publicity hungry genius reckoned without the obvious facts that no one gives a flying toss about Kate Humble let alone “draught wine”. Poor old Kate, does she know the deceit that’s perpetrated in her name? The full horror lies below…

"Hi there

I wanted to let you know I saw Kate Humble at Browns Bar & Brasserie in Covent Garden enjoying a glass of draught Sauvignon Blanc, commenting how she cannot belive draught wine tastes that good!
Thought it might be of interest..."